Thuraya offers cost-effective satellite-based mobile telephone services to nearly one third of the globe. Thuraya provides blanket coverage to more than 110 countries in Europe, North, Central Africa and large parts of Africa, the Middle East, Central and South Asia: a landmass inhabited by an estimated 2.3 billion people. Thuraya offers satellite, cellular (GSM) service and location determination system (GPS) in a single dual mode handset that is lightweight, elegant and easy to use.
New Thuraya SatSleeve
Thuraya XT-DUAL Satellite Mobile Phone
Thuraya XT Satellite Phone
“A step by step guide to using Thuraya’s XT Satellite Mobile Phone.”
Thuraya Coverage Area
Thuraya IP devices are very data capable and can keep you connected anywhere in Thuraya’s footprint!
- You have six months from the date of activation to place your first call or the super sim card will deactivate (requiring sim replacement)
- $250.00 early termination fee for postpaid airtime.
- Super sim card is valid for one year from date of first call, but airtime voucher must be added within 90 days of expiration, or SIM card will be deactivated
- Maximum extension of prepaid SIM is 18 months.
- Each Unit is approximately equal to one minute of voice talk time.
- All postpaid accounts subject to credit approval.
- Additional rules and limitations apply, please read our service agreement for complete details.
- Prepaid airtime is non-refundable.
- 2 stage dialing is not available for the Thuraya system. This means callers will be charged international rates when calling your Thuraya phone.
Yearly tariffs for account renewal
- $99 for customers using less than $120 of satellite airtime annually
- $60 for customers using more than $120 of satellite airtime annually
- Free renewal for heavy users (more than $2500 annually)