Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
The Iridium 9555 satellite phone allows worldwide Pole to Pole coverage in a small, light and water/dust/shock resistant form factor. We test all of our equipment and fully charge the battery / assemble the charger prior to shipping so our customers do not receive DOA products and can hit the ground running! We also include a laminated quick connect guide with every phone and provide in AND out of warranty loaner phones in the event your phone fails or is damaged. No one else in the industry provides these extremely valuable services!
$1,150.00 Total $1,495.00
The streamlined Iridium 9555 satellite phone is tough enough to withstand the world’s harshest environments. It’s also loaded with innovative features like integrated speakerphone, improved SMS and email capabilities, internally stowed antenna and an upgraded Mini-USB data port. As with all Iridium phones, Iridium 9555 connects to the only truly global mobile communications network.
The dramatically redesigned interface is so user friendly it’s virtually intuitive.
|Dimensions||9 x 9 x 5 in|
Dimensions: 143 mm (L) x 55 mm (W) x 30 mm (D)
Weight: 266g (9.4 oz)
What's in the Box
he Iridium 9555 Complete Kit is packaged with all the accessories you need outdoors or in-vehicle.
- Iridium 9555 satellite phone
- Li-Ion battery
- AC travel charger
- International plug kit
- Handsfree headset
- Antenna adapter
- Antenna portable auxiliary
- DC car charger
- Leather holster
- Mini-USB data port
- Data CD-ROM
- Iridium 9555 Quick Start Guide
- Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box functionality
- Water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Integrated speakerphone
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Internally stowed antenna